Tuesday, August 5, 2014

5 Facts About Brad's Stump and Tree Service

1. We have over 15 years experience in the field. I have cut down hundreds and hundreds of trees in my life and witnessed the cutting of many, many more.
2. There is not a single bad review about my company out there. I have never gotten one because I do the job right the first time and customer satisfaction is a must for my customers.  
3. I can be found on Angie's list, and Home Advisor (as well as twitter, facebook, youtube, mantamerchant circle, yelp, yellow pages and many more)
4. I am afraid of heights... just kidding :) 
5. My company is licensed, bonded and insured which means that you are never on the line for any accidents that could possibly occur while I am stump grinding or removing trees from your property.

No comments :

Post a Comment